Saturday, June 14

What a surprise!

Well, well, well. I was so excited the other day. KMLE country called me and told me I won tickets from some sort of online contest to the Brad Paisley concert! (You know me and my contests. ;)) It was so last minute - but very cool. So, on Thursday night, Alex and I ventured out to Cricket Pavilion after the swimming lessons. After a little mix up at the will call window :( - we had our tickets AND meet and greet passes! Yeah!!!

What a wonderful show! Chuck Wicks - who turns out to be a cute cool guy - and Jewel opened up for him. She was awesome! She makes a great country girl. Then, Brad came out! He was so AWESOME! He is a great guitarist....I never knew. It was so much fun. We were worried that it was going to be disgustingly hot, but it was actually beautiful out last night! Breezy and probably only in the 80's! (We have had a wonderful summer so far!) He sang all the great, funny songs.... Online, Alcohol, I'm Still a Guy....and my favorite...A Letter to Me. What a fun show.

Then...Brad's Meet and Greet was after the show. We all met by the "secret" door. It was a real quick thing. We go in...he said "How'd you girls like the show?"...we started to say, "It was grea......" Then it was - quick- turn around and say "cheese"...NEXT group. It super duper quick and very impersonal, but who cares, it was still cool. They are supposed to put the Meet and Greet picture on the Brad Paisley website later for us to be able to purchase it from shutterfly.com. But it still isn't there...I'll post it when it's there.

Well, have a fabulous weekend! It's finally gonna get hot here this weekend - just in time for Father's Day! Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day, Jim. I love you!
Happy Father's Day, Papa Mike! We miss you and love you.
Happy Father's Day, Papa Al!!!! We love you!

No comments: