Saturday, June 14

Dylan's Last Swim Practice

Well, Dylan and his little buddy survived their 2 week long swim lessons! They are doing great! We are so proud of Dylan. I have to be honest, that first day was awful! He and his buddy cried throughout the lesson. :( But, it is SO worth it in the end! He's very excited. He really liked his Coach Brett - not Coach Bread - like the stuff you eat - says Dylan - Coach BRETT. "Coach Brett is the bestest coach in the whole world cuz he's a professional. You're not a professional, Mommy. Only Coach Brett (not Bread) is!" Dylan. ;) Way to go! I'm sure by the end of the summer, Dylan will be a fish...just like his brother.

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It looks like they had so much fun and how nice for you when you are out at the pool not to have to worry! (that was a long sorry!) It looks like you summer is keeping you busy!!! Looks like a fun concert - I'm sure anything with you would be fun!