Tuesday, June 17

My Favorites Right Now

Food: Trader Joes White Bean Hummus mixed with Trader Joes Salsa
Drink: Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha - YUMMY!
Fruit: Grapefruit
Ice cream: I've always loved Cold Stone Creamery - Cheescake Ice Cream with Cherries
Candy bar: Kit Kat
Music: Brad Paisley - he's my new favorite ;)
TV Show: Summer TV sucks! But, American Gladiators is still new. (Speaking of which - check out the picture - It's me with "Wolf" from American Gladiators at the Kenny Chesney concert!)
Movie: I loved Sex in the City - it was so good.
Book: I'm reading "Second Chance" by Jane Green - so far, so good.
Sound: My boys laughing, having fun in the pool! Especially now that Dylan loves to swim!
Smell: Pomegranate Gold Canyon Candle
Sight: My husband and his "CrossFit" body. ;)
Touch: My husband and his "CrossFit" body ;>) (hee hee) AND I love twirling Griffin's long hair.
Taste: Anything salty!

**What are your favorites right now?**

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

you crack me up! Cross-fit body hee hee! we need to get together and swim!