I absolutely LOVE the Disney Movie "Enchanted"! I would watch this movie everyday, if I could. I love fairytale movies. Did you see this one?
This is my most favorite part....
Sometimes, Jim and I sing this song to each other. The kids think we are nuts - and if we had a cat, it would be howling. I have always wished I could sing beautifully. Speaking of which, while at the Brad Paisley concert, Alex and I decided we want to start a band. ;) LOL! We (ofcourse are just kidding), but really, we think it would be pretty cool to learn to play the guitar. So, we may try to take some lessons through parks and rec or something. Jim laughed when i told him - he said we could be each other's groupie! He won't even by MY groupie!
If you get a chance, you should totally watch this fun movie! I LOVE IT!
Saturday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
totaly my favorite and I sing that song so much Abby rools her eyes at me now! ha,ha!!! Yes - great movie!!!! BTW I would be your groupie!
Post a Comment