I am so glad my kids have such a great relationship with their cousins. Ü I remember growing up and not really "knowing" my cousins. We would see each other at Christmas and maybe one other time of year. We were never really close. I am so thankful that my kids know and love their cousins so much. They are so cute to watch, too. Griff and Madi are always calling Dylan and Mia, "The Babies". I think they will call them "The Babies" forever! Now, Miss Madi says it using her fingers as quotation marks..."The Babies". ♥ Cousins are fun. We had so much fun with David and Collin this week! They are
getting so big! David even had his very 1st big boy sleep over the other night! He was so brave! We had fun...Uncle Jim fell asleep first. Ü Fun, fun. Well, I'm off to relax....
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment