School is going great so far! So far so good! Dylan was so excited about learning how to do monkey bars! He learned this on the 1st day of school...he's so cute.
But, doing monkey bars comes with quite a price....OUCHIE!!
Even though it is super muggy and hot, we went to the park last night. Griffin and his buddy have made a fun little dirt ramp. Their own little BMX track. Ü
Griffin is also doing great in the "Porta-Potty"! He seems to like 4th grade. He is doing such a great job of making sure Dylan gets to the right line in the morning, and back on the bus in the afternoon. What a great big brother.
I don't think I mentioned this cute little story about the Porta-Potty....
When Dylan was getting his hair cut the day before school, his hair-cut girl asked him what school he was going to. He said, "I'm going to the same school as my big brother, 'cept he's out in the Porta-Potty". He actually meant to say Portable...not Porta-Potty. Ü So, now we refer to Griffin's class out in the portable as the "Porta-Potty". Some of the stuff that comes out of Dylan's mouth is hysterical!
When Dylan was getting his hair cut the day before school, his hair-cut girl asked him what school he was going to. He said, "I'm going to the same school as my big brother, 'cept he's out in the Porta-Potty". He actually meant to say Portable...not Porta-Potty. Ü So, now we refer to Griffin's class out in the portable as the "Porta-Potty". Some of the stuff that comes out of Dylan's mouth is hysterical!


2 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now!! :) He is so cute!
Abby did the same thing! You have better pictures though. Don't let it crack or it will get worse. I just put a band-aid on her hand at night w/ neosporin and during the day let it air out (per your gymnastics coach) Good luck!
Post a Comment