So, you all know...me and my contests.... You can't win, if you don't play, right?
Well, I entered a contest on KMLE - half the time, i honestly don't really look at the prize - i just enter the contest. Ü
So, anywho....KMLE called me today and told me I was the "Grand Prize Winner" of a Ultimate VIP Experience. So, what i won was lunch with a new country artist, Adam Gregory, VIP seating to the show and the sound check to a concert at Graham's Central Station Friday night. PLUS, an Ultimate Electronics Gift Card! I am excited - but a little nervous. Especially to have lunch with this new guy, his manager, me and a guest. Yikes..... What are we going to talk about? He's only 23 and in a total different way of life.... Hmmm....
Well, I'm sure I will survive. I'm just a little nervous.
Wednesday, August 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment