Thursday, August 28

Do you DOODLE?

Lately, I've been such a doodle-er. ♥ I use a pad of paper for my mouse pad on my desk here at work - and before the week is through, I have this...


I wonder what my doodling means about me? I wonder if there are "doodler analyzers" in the world? Do you doodle, too? What do you usually doodle? I guess my favorite doodle is hearts. Can you draw a good star without drawing all the lines - like in the middle? I can't...and it drives me crazy! I guess I'm just not a good star drawer. Ü
I've been practicing some fancy, cute writing. It's lots of fun. You should totally try it... Just sit down with a lined piece of paper and start writing down random words/thoughts that pop into your head. I think it's kind of therapeutic and fun. Ü

It's almost the WEEKEND!! Woo Hoo!! Can't wait! I'm off tomorrow for my "fun" lunch!

3 comments:

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

I am a doodle expert. Your doodles indicate that you are suffering borderline schizophrenia. But other than that everything else is good.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

are those really your doodles? Did you scan them in? I don't know what they mean but they sure are cute!