We all survived the first morning! The boys were excited to start school. They did great! Dylan was so brave ~ no tears. The only tears shed were from Mommy. Ü Mommy is kinda sad to see her baby start school.
Are you kidding! I am dying over hear without my little Abby. She's only 1/2 day and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I told Tom I might need another baby to keep me company! Haha Ü Glad you did o.k. though and the boys look so cute and grown up!
1 comment:
Are you kidding! I am dying over hear without my little Abby. She's only 1/2 day and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I told Tom I might need another baby to keep me company! Haha Ü
Glad you did o.k. though and the boys look so cute and grown up!
Post a Comment