Then, we headed to the concert for the sound check. I was fun to see the bands getting ready for the show. We felt like so important! We were sitting in this "VIP" section, hanging out with the KMLE people and the bands. Gwen Foster is such a fun lady to hang out with. It was lots of fun. We had a blast! It was fun to be VIP's for an evening!!
Sunday, August 31
Lunch with Adam Gregory
Alex and I went to lunch on Friday with a new, up-and-coming country artist, Adam Gregory. We were a bit nervous to go - but ended up having so much fun. Adam is a great, young guy. I think he's going to make it big someday. I guess he's a big star in Canada - and just trying to make his way into the US. It was very fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HOW FUN! You girls ARE VIP's EVERYDAY! I'm so glad that you got to go to this...I'm a little jealous of all the contest winnings! :) I need to start entering some! :) Love you Christi!
Post a Comment