Friday, May 30

School's Out for Summer!

Summer vacation has "officially" started! Dylan graduated from preschool yesterday! Yeah! I am so proud of him - he is getting so big. He is very, very excited for summer vacation -- and for kindergarten. I took pictures of his last day -- but totally spaced uploading them last night. I'll do that when I get home from work, ok?
I so wish I could stay home and relax & swim with my boys this summer. I think I am going to take a week off and just stay home and relax. I usually just take time off to go away on vacation (which is fun, don't get me wrong!) -- or because someone is sick. I think I want to take time off and go nowhere - do nothing - except play!
I am really excited for the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. Look at this COOL thing I made for Kenny! At first glance, you may think, "Wow, cool Christi, a Corona bottle." But take a closer look....it has a glass pirate ship inside! Perfect for Kenny's "Poet's and Pirates Tour - presented by Corona". ;) I'm really excited about it. Janice and I worked really hard on this one - I am so happy with how it turned out! Yeah! I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll meet him again! ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: