Can you believe it is only 55 degrees this morning? Is it May - or January?!?! It is absolutely WONDERFUL! It rained ALL day yesterday - and is trying to rain today.
Yesterday was Griffins last day of 3rd grade! He is so excited to be out of school. Remember that feeling...the last day of school? What a feeling. ;) The next time the bus rolls into our neighborhood, Griffin will be a 4th grader and Dylan will be a Kindergartner! WOW!
It was so nice out last night! After watching a movie, we went out onto the patio with our blankets and pillows to watch the rain. Would you believe we all fell asleep on the patio?!? I woke up about 10:30 and couldn't believe we all fell asleep! I quietly moved the boys to their beds...Jim wanted to stay sleeping outside. He came in about an hour later - cold and uncomfortable. How fun.
My Sleepy Family
BTW -- Sara and Cara are the winners for the contest (see 5/16/08 post) - even though they
didn't guess right! ;0) (Thanks so much for commenting - I love seeing comments!) When Dylan was talking about the "tig sniggle", he was talking about the turn signal in my car! I love, love, love it when my kids say things the way they hear them! Just like the PUS truck - aka UPS truck! Sara - I'll send your little "prize" to you. Cara - Let's definitely meet in person so I can give you your "prize"! Have a good one! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:
HOW CUTE!! How nice to fall asleep outside! What a fun night. I am so glad that you are having rainy weather, we are here in Cali too. We picked up Aunt Jamilyn this morning and it rained the whole way to the airport. The only bummer is that I think I will freeze at the wedding this weekend! :) I love you guys and I'm so proud of your 4th grader and Dyl too, the pre-school graduate! Have a great weekend!
I won?! How fun! Let me know when you have a free day and if it's still nice maybe we can go to the park Ü
I would fall asleep too if I had somewhere nice to lay my head!
Post a Comment