Friday, May 16

Kids say the cutest things....

Well, today is Friday! YEAH! It's supposed to be our first 100 degree weekend...can't wait! ;) Looks like we will we hanging out in the pool LOTS! I can't wait for Dylan to learn how to swim. His lessons start on June 2nd. I sure hope the lessons work - he NEEDS to know how to swim. Griffin has started swimming for the Gilbert Swim Team for the summer. He really enjoys it - just like his daddy. :)

So, one day last week, Dylan and I were driving home from work/school. He was talking...and talking...and talking like he normally does. He kept talking about the "tig sniggle". I totally couldn't figure out what the heck he was talking about. Frustrated with me, he stopped trying to explain it to me. Then, I figured it out! It is too cute! What do you think a "tig sniggle" is?

Comment me with your guess......I'm going to do a little contest. First one to guess it correct will win a cool little something. I just made this little contest up - hopefully to get you all to comment on my blog - so, I'll have to figure out something to make (glass, of course) for the lucky winner. ;)


Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you! I wish we could all be together for your birthday. I'm sure you will do something fun! :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I have no idea what it could be about. Tickle? That's all I could think of. I asked Griffin if you had come to the HOT picnic today and he said no. I wanted to talk to you in person instead of through the computer. We will have to get together over the summer. Go Griffin on swim team!

Anonymous said...

Tig sniggle? What the? Can we have a hint? What was the context?