Friday, May 2

Yeah...It's Friday...

Hooray!
We survived the week. It was a tough one. We are all still really missing Junie Bug. He was such a cool dog. So many times we are reminded of him...especially the all the dog hair! I didn't want to vacuum up his hair...but after vacuuming...there is still so much left. I think we will always have Junior hair. ;)
We are headed to San Diego this weekend. We definitely need a little R & R after our awful week!!! We are going to see the Red Bull Air Races. They look like lots of fun to watch. And, of course we will be relaxing on the beach....our most favorite place to be!
It's hard for me to believe 3rd grade is almost over! Griffin only has 18 more days of being a 3rd grader! Wow...makes me feel old! And my little baby is going to be a Kindergartner! Time is flying by way too fast.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What a great picture! I bet you had fun! Who can't have fun in S.D. please!? I can't believe school is out soon either! It went by very fast