
Well, we FINALLY finished up our backyard landscaping project! What an undertaking. It looks so nice now ~ it's fun to sit outside now. No more dead Ficus trees and ALOT more color! YEAH! Now we just need the grass to turn pretty green.
The kids were so helpful during this project and they had fun,too, I think. Yesterday, they were "spying" on us. They are so cute. Then, it turned into a game of hide-and-seek ~ their most favorite game in the whole wide world. We heard a "Mama...Dada" from some far off land. We headed down the side yard. The screams sounded so far away. As we got near the gate, the lid of the recycle bin opened up a little bit. ;)
They were actually hiding in the recycle bin! By the looks of it, I think they used Dylan's tricycle to get in there. They were so proud of themselves for finding such a good hiding spot. Too cute.
They were actually hiding in the recycle bin! By the looks of it, I think they used Dylan's tricycle to get in there. They were so proud of themselves for finding such a good hiding spot. Too cute.The weather was completely perfect for this outside project! I'm so happy we are done with it!
Have a wonderful week! 


3 comments:
It looks great! The curb turned out nice too. Can't wait to see it in person. :)
could it be that I finally figured out how to comment on this thing? Talk about not being internet savvy! the yard looks great, can't wait to swim over there this summer with the boys and Ava. (this is Jen by the way, still don't get how to post this comment)
It'[s beautiful! And you did it all your self - even better!
Post a Comment