Wednesday, April 2
Saving our Air...I suppose...
Yesterday, ASU Parking sent an email to us employees to renew our parking permits. I followed the link ~ all set to renew ~ until I saw next years parking rates!!! Would you believe that they want me to pay $720/year to park at my place of employment!?!? NO WAY, JOSE! That is absolutely insane.
So, I stopped by the parking office on my way home yesterday and picked up a FREE bus pass and a bus book. And....Dylan and I took the bus this morning! It actually worked out pretty well. Dylan thought it was way cool to be on a city bus. ;) I didn't want to try any transfers on our
first day, so we drove to Chandler Mall, and picked the direct bus to ASU. There is a bus stop on the corner of Lindsay and Williams Fld. ~ we may try that some day ~ when I'm ready to deal with changing buses. I am just going to pay for the cheap parking (still $200/yr) for those days I will need a car at work. Hopefully this will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WHAT?!?!? That is ridiculous! I'm glad that you and Dyl took the bus, but I am so mad at ASU for charging that. Do you think anyone will pay it?
Post a Comment