Monday, April 14

The Cast is OFF!

I took Griffin to the Ortho Dr. this morning to get his cast off. He was so excited to get that stinky thing cut off! (Boy was it stinky!!) He is so excited to go home after school and JUMP in the pool! He has been dying to get in the pool. The doctor said everything looks great! She highly suggests that he wears wrist guards for skateboarding. With pleasure...I say! No more broken wrists! Yeah Griffin! I'm so excited for you!
Friday night was a fun, fun girls night out! We went to the Bon Jovi concert and had a BLAST! Alex and I were lucky enough to score some "On Stage" tickets! AMAZING!! We were standing on stage - so stinkin' close to Bon Jovi for 3 songs! A fun night I will never, never forget. We hung out at the new Maragaritaville in Glendale - right next to Jobing.com arena. What a fun place. I need to go back though....would you believe I went to a place called "Margarita"ville, and I didn't even drink a margarita?! That's dumb...what was I thinking? I'll have to go back and try one!! Who wants to go?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Griffin! I bet the pool felt GREAT!! We are so excited that you got your cast off, can't wait to see the new and improved wrist. I'll go to Margaritaville Christi!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Good for Griffin he survived. Cassidy wanted to call him today but I told her girls aren't allowed to call boys, then we had to have the whole ediquette conversation. Aren't you glad you have boys and not girls??? Sounds like fun at Bon Jovi!!