Friday, March 7

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad today is Friday! I think Spring has officially Sprung! Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day in paradise. :) This is the most perfect weather...I love it. We are going to be outside most of the weekend ~ working on our new landscaping. Can't wait to get it done. I don't like the yard in disarray. The boys, on the other hand, LOVE it! they have been digging for worms, driving dump trucks on the dirt hills, and any and all other BOY thing they can do. It's fun for them.
I'm also going to start learning how to do digital scrapbooking. I'm very excited about it. I hope I have a fast learning curve ~ this stuff is way too cute! A fun new friend of mine has led me to these great sites (Thanks Cara!)...
And i absolutely LOVE this one...very cute FREE fonts...
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Don't tell your husband that I am the one that got you hooked - he'll hate me!!!!Ü I'm glad I could help let me know if you need anything!