Thursday, March 6

Late for the bus...but worth it...

This morning we had to run home real quick from the bus stop (Griffin forgot his crazy glasses - for crazy glasses day). When we pulled around the corner, the bus was already there . Eeeekkk.... Griffin rushed out of the car and ran over to the bus. Whew...he made it. Then, as I am waiting there, the bus driver pulls up next to me in my car. I roll down the window to thank him for waiting for Griffin. He said "No, problem. I just wanted to tell you that Griffin is such a good kid. He always acts so good on the bus - he's a real sweetheart. I wish I had 70 more just like him." ;~) Me, too, Mr. Bus Driver, me too. I wish I had 70 more Griffin's. He's so sweet...I love you Griff.

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

He is sweet! I was so happy to hear that he wasn't one of the boys that stole books from the book fair and got sent to the principle. Cassidy told me all about it and when I asked if Griffin stole too she said NO! He wouldn't do that. So be a proud Mama - you deserve it!