Tuesday, March 4

Happy Tuesday

Good Morning! It is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day today here! Sunny and 75....just perfect! I had a quick cute story....

Last week I had to go to Jury Duty :(. Later that night, after I came home from Jury Duty, Dylan was asking me some questions.
Dylan said, "Mommy, what is jury duty?"
I started to explain, "Well, when people disagree about something or someone has been bad they have to have people figure out if they have been bad....and so on."
He listened to my whole lengthy description about jury duty. Then, with a bewildered look he says, "Do you have to pull your pants down?"
"WHAT?!!?!?", I said, "why would I have to pull my pants down?!?!"
"Because that's what you do when you have to go "doody" (Poo Poo)!" Dylan said. I laughed so hard. He is so cute. There is never a dull moment with Dylan around!

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. It's my glassblowing class today....Fun...Fun.... Everyone is doing really well this year. It kinda cool to see how well people can do and see them having fun.

BTW...These are a few pics from a fun hike on South Mountain a couple of weeks ago. It was beautiful up there. Very Green.
Have a good one. Be sure to check out Jim's blog. He has a quick clip of Griffin skating. :)

No comments: