Friday, February 22

What a week! Whew...glad it's over. Just as Griffin was recuperating from his strep throat, Dylan and I ended up with the awful flu! We had fevers, aches, chills, headaches....you name it. Then, little Dylan ended up throwing up from it all. Poor little guy. We are all doing much better now! Thank goodness. :~)
I took this cute picture of the boys on Wednesday afternoon. Griffin had a 1/2 day ~ we had a picnic outside on the patio. Then Dylan decided he wanted teach Griffin how to play chess. It was pretty cute listening to Dylan's rules....

Thursday morning, Dylan had his big 5 year old check up. He's doing great ~ right at 50% for height and weight. The doctor thinks Dylan is a cute - funny little guy. Dylan was his usual self~goofy Dylan cracking lots of jokes.

It's another wonderful rainy day here in sunny AZ. I really love this weather. We have had such a great winter. I love it!

Last weekend was full of boogers and coughing...I hope we do something FUN this weekend!

No comments: