Tuesday, February 12

Boys Will Be Boys...

On the way home from work today, my little Dylan said something so cute, again. He was trying out some new "spicy" gum. After repeatedly taking the gum out and saying it was way too hot...he decided he liked it. So, he had another piece! After a bit of silence in the back seat, he says to me, "Mama, you know what you should never do when you are chewing this spicy gum?" "No, Dylan, what shouldn't you do", I said glancing into the rear view mirror. "You should never, never, never, never put a fishy cracker in your mouth!" EWWW!!!!!! He had the most disgusting look on his face, and spit his gum out immediatley. So gross.


Then, I get home to find Griffin (aka "Big Worm") digging through a planter looking for worms. YUCKY! I have NEVER seen the fascination in worms. My boys LOVE worms and all slimy creepy creatures. He was having fun with the worms - digging them new holes. Boys will be boys.....
Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys! David is funny with the "spicy" gum too. Thanks for getting me hooked on blogging, it's fun!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. I hate worms myself, but my boys love them too.

As for mixing food with gum, Austin chooses to eat Doritos with his gum, like some kind of sick treat....

Thanks, Christi, for starting this wonderful blog!

Janice
xx