Last night, while we were watching a movie with the cutest little girls in it, I jokingly said to the boys, "Hey guys, we were thinking of adopting a little girl, ok?" and Griffin promptly replied, "No Way!" I said, "I'll let you name her..." He said, "l'd like to name her "Wingnut", because she probably will have big ears." I seriously have no idea where he comes up with this stuff. We laughed so hard. Boys.....
Well, the boys are off school for President's Day tomorrow ~ so they will be spending the day with Nana. They are really excited.
I thought I would show you a (so far) successful New Years Resolution of mine..... Yup, they're real. :~) So far...so good. I think the last time my real nails were this long was for my wedding. I'm excited to have my own nails.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:
Wow Christi! Your nails look great! Plus, you are really going to town on those New Year's Resolutions! I am proud of you! Sorry to hear Griff has strep throat. Both my boys have had fevers this weekend and we're off to the doctor's in the morning. I think Collin has another ear infection. He's still not all better from the last time he was on antibiotics! Yuk! Anyway, happy Monday, miss you!
Post a Comment