Tuesday, February 5

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

I've decided to set the drama in our lives aside for now....
Can you believe it SNOWED here in some parts of the valley yesterday? The mountains around are all covered in snow! It was so cold - but wonderful weather yesterday. I love this kind of weather. This morning we had ice in Juniors water bowl...Griffin thought that was pretty cool. We were talking to the kids last night about feelings - not emtional feelings - but the "touch" type of feeling. I asked everyone, "What is your favorite feeling?"
span style="color:#6633ff;">"I like the way yogurt feels on my tongue." ~Griffin"I like the way yogurt feels too..."~Dylan
(ofcourse to be like Griffin and apparently he likes the feeling of a trash can lid slamming on his head :~) - see Jim's blog)
"I love the way the sand feels in between my toes. I love to stand in the sand and let the waves wash away the sand beneath my feet. ~Mommy
"The feeling when you are on a fast roller coaster - going so fast - not knowing which way you are going to go." ~Daddy
I'm not sure if BMX is still happening tonight - there are puddles EVERYWHERE! So, maybe we will have a free night with nothing to do! YEAH!
It's almost "HUMP DAY"...I actually really hate that term. I just like to use it because it bugs me. :) Have a great afternoon! I'm off to teach my fun, fun glassblowing class!

No comments: