
Ohhhh...the possibilities....they are ENDLESS!
aNy WhO....
These are a few items on my **wish list**....
(not that i *NEED* anything....I'm just WiShIn')
;)

see it here - don't you ♥ it?!
Ahhh...ETSY!

Cute, huh? I think I can make these...

I have bought a few different things from here before - ♥ 'em!
Or this...

from here - ♥ this little store in Flagstaff!
What about this awsome griddle to make waffles?! Yummy!

From Target!
Wouldn't it be cool to make your own "handmade" waffle cones?!

Also from my numero uno store Target!
I ♥ Target! I also found these fun finds there....



Isn't this a cute little chair?
I can totallypicture me sitting on it...
Well, my lunch hour is OVER...Bummer....
I'm tellin' ya...I could get LOST in Etsy.com!!
- ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ -
Back to rEaLiTy, i suppose...
Happy Wednesday!
☺

1 comment:
I love your wish list! I want that ipod thingy - I mean I need that ipod thingy! I might need to revise my wish list or at least add to it!
Post a Comment