♥ Grandpa Joe was in the hospital last week with pulmonary problems. He is home now, doing much, much better. Thanks goodness. The only good side of this, was my dad came to visit him. The boys love Papa Mike! They were so excited to have him visit!
♥ I had a nice little conversation with DIERKS BENTLEY on Wednesday morning! Wow! What a fun time!! I gave him a set of my specialty corona glasses - and was able to talk to him! Amazing! He is doing a concert in Tempe for a great cause. He's a great singer! ♥ him! You can listen to the interview (and little old me) here!
♥ Grandma Nah came into town on Wednesday night! The boys are so excited to have her for Thanksgiving! We were supposed to meet her (and Jenny and the girls) for dinner after Aunt Jenny picked her up at the airport, but..
#1 - I found this cute lost dog in our park!

He was a sweetie pie and I wanted to try to find his home. (Ended up at the Animal Control Shelter - but then the possible owner emailed me! So, she is going to the shelter to see if it is her dog...hope it is!)
AND
#2 - Aunt Jenny (& gang) were rear-ended on the freeway after they picked up Grandma Nah from the airport! Luckily everyone was a-okay...just a little freaked.
♥ Last night, while laying in bed with Dylan, he said, "Mama, is it hard to be a girl?" I chuckled and said, "No, it's not...why do you ask?" "I don't know...it just looks like it's hard to be a girl!" He's so sweet! I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff... :)
Well, this weekend is filled with fun and family!
My favorite kind of weekend!
Have a good one!
♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet comments. Loving your blog too! Pink and green are my favorite colors too! And That comment from Dylan about being a girl IS so cute!!!!!!
Have a merry Christmas♥
Post a Comment