Sunday, November 1

Back to life...

I am reviving my blog! Finally!
I can't believe I haven't blogged since July! Time flies. I have been keeping up with my Facebook - but not blogging. I love blogging...and I miss it! I am going to try my hardest to keep up with it. We all have been doing great! Busy, but great! So far, we've managed to miss any flu bugs going around...thank goodness. (KNOCK ON WOOD!) The boys are enjoying school. 5th grade and 1st grade are going well. So here I go...

AUGUST --

Back to school for the boys. The summer flew by! They both got great teachers this year. Mrs. Phippen and Mrs. Green are the best!

Our newest little niece (cousin) was born on August 7th. She is absolutely adorable!

Lexi Jane...



SEPTEMBER--
We adopted the newest member of our family. We welcomed Jaxon Roeger to our family. He is a super-sweetie pie. He is part Cocker Spaniel and part King Cavalier Spaniel. He will be 1 on November 29th. We LOVE him dearly!

Griffin's 1st Band Concert! :)

OCTOBER--

We had a 'beat up skateboarder' and a 'storm trooper' protecting us from all evil this Halloween!!Halloween was a blast! Dylans was super excited for Halloween this year. Last year he ended up in the hosptial with an asthma attack - and completely missed trick-or-treating. Boy did he make up for it this year! They both did! Griffin and his friend actually had a "costume change" so they could go back around the neigborhood 2 times! It was a great night - both grandmas were here with us this halloween! :)





No comments: