We have been CrAZy busy! The days are ===flying=== by. The boys have been going to skateboarding a couple of times a week - making for late homework nights for poor little Griff. The other night he was doing his GROSS math homework until almost 9pm! Poor little guy. But, they are getting really good at skateboarding. Dylan has moved up into a higher level class - and is successfully dropping in and skating in the same place Griff broke his wrist last spring. => Griff can 'manual' (i think that's what it is called..) over an entire ramp - pretty cool! Jim and I are so proud. He has some pics on his blog...
A few weeks ago, i learned how to KNIT(thanks to Alex's mom)...and i am completely hooked! I ♥ it! I finished my very 1st 'wearable' scarf yesterday.... so today is 85 sunny degrees here in AZ.... so I have a sleeveless turtleneck on with MY SCARF! I know....I am a total dork. But how could I NOT wear my very own scarf the day after I finished it!?! FYI - With the gross economy - no raises - and the overall icky-ness feeling of life...this Chrsitmas is going to be ALL about homemade gifts from the ♥... okay? okay.
So, a few posts ago, I was talking about a cool place Alex and I are taking a "quick" trip... Well, we are actually going to Dublin, Ireland! Alex's friend, Leslie, is a flight attendant for Delta. She is flying (working) a trip to Dublin and invited alex and i to tag along!! So, we are flying there the Saturday after Thanksgiving - get to Dublin on Sunday morning - see EVERYTHING we can on Sunday & Monday - and fly home on Tuesday!!!!! I am so stinkin' excited!!!! It will be a blast!!! I will definitley have a TON of pictures to post when I get back!
Well, I have to get some actual glassblowing done this afternoon - so off to the torch I go! See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment