Thursday, October 30

Blog... Blog... Blog...

I have been a complete SlAcKeR in the blog department lately!! I feel out of the blog-loop! So, here I am updating the goings on in the Roeger household....

The boys and I had a *W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L*, fun, relaxing trip to Wisconsin over fall break. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for your wonderful hospitality! It was hard to leave such a beautiful place! I still need to upload all my pictures. But...it was good to get home to see Daddy. He was in Japan for the week on a business trip. He had a great time - he wants to go back for a vacation someday. Fun!

Then, it was back to reality...work...school...same ol' thing....just a new week!

Work has been busy. It sure makes the days fly by when it is busy. Yeah!

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is already HALLOWEEN! Where has time gone?!?! iS this year fLyInG by - or is it just me?!?

This weekend is the fun party for Alex's 40th Birthday! I can't wait.... I ♥ parties! I'll post some pics over the weekend. Happy 40th Birthday, Alex!



And, last but not least... Alex and I are going on a fun, fun quick trip in a few weeks.... You will never guess where.... (unless of course I have already told you..in which case, don't guess if you already know....) What's your guess?!?!

Three clues...
*1* It will take us entire day of travel to get there...
*2* We are going to need hats, gloves, scarves, and umbrellas...
*3* Think green...
Go ahead...make a guess.... i dare you...

happy halloween! don't eat too much candy...you'll puke.

No comments: