Wednesday, October 8

i ♥ pArTiEs!!

Guess what?!? I absolutely ♥♥♥ parties! I ♥ everything about them - the planning, the hosting, the food, the people, the fun, the happiness, the presents, EVERYTHING, and most fun is the DECORATING! I ♥ it all!

I've been planning a FuN, fUn party for my friend Alex. I'm what you would call, "the PARTY planner" for her husband. Hmmm...how "official" sounding. Well, I am having so much fun with this. I can't really elaborate, AT ALL, since my #1 blog reader is her...Alex. I don't want to give away all the fun. (Sorry Alex!!)

BUT.............

I have found some seriously cool websites to help me with the planning. Check out this one - the name sounds lame, i know - but trust me it's a super-duper cool website, SAVE-ON-CRAFTS.
Just look at this....
Wouldn't you just ♥♥♥ to have - or go to a party like this? Oh my...I'm in Heaven...


Or look at this....
Totally Groovy....


Look at this wedding scene....to DIE for!!
Anywho...just wanted to share this fun website with you. They have super-duper cool ideas. Look through their project ideas...fUn! I think I could go CRAZY!!

No comments: