Thursday, July 17

Random Stuff

WOW! It's already Thursday! This week is flying by! I have been super-duper busy at work - which makes my days go by way too fast! I sure could use an extra couple of hours each day, couldn't you? After getting my flat tire fixed this morning :(, I went to deliver some glassware to a lab out on the East Campus. That campus has really grown! It was cool to see the lab where my glassware is being used. They are doing some awesome research out there - trying to find a new way to create fuel. They are using algae - and they are growing their algae in the glass tubes we made for them. It's cool to see the glass in use. I usually spend several hours/days working on something, give it to the researcher and then never hear from them again. Here is a picture...

On another note...I never mentioned that Dylan started taking skateboarding lessons - just like his big bro. His first lesson was last Friday - he did awesome! He's so cute and looks so little down in the "pool". I'm gonna post a picture and Jim is going to post a video of him. Looks like I have 3 skateboarders on my hands now! I just wish I had the coordination for it. Ü Jim made me the cutest pink board with cute pink wheels - that all matches my cute pink beach cruiser. I just wish I could ride it! At least it looks super cute in my cute little basket on my bike! ♥
Well, I have to get back to work now - I was just waiting for some hot glass to cool. I'll leave ya with a picture of a beautiful hibiscus flower from our backyard. Ü Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Sometimes all that matters is the cute factor! Sounds like you have that goin' on!! How neat to see your glass in the works. I would love to come for a tour before school starts. Maybe next week?? Let me know what your schedule is.