I absolutely LOVED the new Toy Story Mania Ride! It was awesome! A 4-D totally interactive game!
Jim and I sat in the same seat and had a competition. Of course he won - but it was SO fun! I really like California Adventure. There are not too many people there, and my kids have so much fun on the cute rides...rides they can ride by themselves and think they are big kids!
We ended the fun-filled day with a ride on the new Nemo submarine ride (very fun!) and the magical fireworks show. I can't believe they do those amazing fireworks every night! What fun. Disneyland is so much fun!
Thursday we were at Sara's house. Jim had some "work" to do in Santa Barbara, so Sara and I took the boys to the beach...my other most favorite place to be. It was actually VERY relaxing! The baby slept for 1 1/2 hours while the "big" kids played in the sand. Sara and I could actually have a real big person conversation - without too many interruptions! Yeah!
Friday the 4th, we just hung out, went swimming and took naps! We walked down the street to the school to watch the fireworks. Can you believe we had to wear sweatshirts?! Very exciting. The kids had fun with poppers and streamer firecrackers.
We headed home Saturday, after spending the morning in Malibu. We went to this little place called Paradise Cove. It's a good place to do some "star gazing". Apparently Matthew McConahay(sp?) hangs out there. We didn't see anyone famous - just alot of other people like us waiting so see someone. The last time Sara was there, they saw Courtney Cox and her family.
Thanks Richardsons for all the fun! We miss you guys already!
So, today I'm back at it....working hard...or am I hardly working?! I can't tell...
Have a great week! Only 4 more weeks of summer vacation! YIKES!
I'll get my pics uploaded to Kodak Gallery today - and post the link.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:
What a fun trip! I can't believe how lucky you were to not have disneyland crowded! We LOVE disneyland too - Tom the most! Your 4th sounds so fun! I was in the mountains wishing I was at the beach shh don't tell anyone!
Post a Comment