Monday, January 28

NUMERO UNO

Well, here goes this new blogging thing....
Wow! It's already the end of the first month in 2008! Time is just flying by. It's hard for me to believe it is 2008. Remember when we all thought the world would come to an end in "Y2K";) Too funny. Now, it's 2008 and I have two boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Griffin is getting so big - 1/2 way through 3rd grade already. 3rd Grade! Can you believe Jim and I met in the 3rd grade. CRAZY. And little Dylan...my baby. I registered him for Kindergarten on Friday. He is really excited to be a big kid and ride the bus with his brother. They are sweethearts. I love them so much.
This weekend was Jim's 34th Birthday. He's so old ;). We had a nice - non-relaxing weekend. We ended up steam cleaning our carpets, painting bedrooms and buying new beds for the kids rooms. It looks nice now. Like Jim says - "no more crack house beds on the floor". ;) I'll take some pictures when I get a chance.
Seems like I've been doing a lot of (maybe too much) thinking about life these days. It seems like it is passing me by....very quickly. Part of my New Years resolutions is to TRY to slow down a bit. So far - not so good. We always seem like we have to be doing stuff. I want to try to relax more and enjoy simply things in my life. I want to try to remember all the cute things that my boys say and do - rather than focus on the not so nice things they may say or do. I'm going to try to put some cute quotes here that the boys say....
"Mama, my heart just farted..."~Dylan
"My bus driver smells like Spaghetti Ohs!" ~Griffin
"I love you for your smartness... ;)"~Daddy
Hope you have a wonderful Monday! Let me know if you want help with a blog too! I think it's fun. :)

No comments: