Monday, January 28

ME

10 THINGS THAT MAKE MYSELF ME
Well, I thought I would just write 10 things - but I couldn't stop.)

1. I love the fact that I have 3 wonderful boys waiting for me when I get home from work each night.
2. I absolutley love the color pink.
3. I love watching TV in my bed after the kids go to bed.
4. I love to do water aerobics. :)
5. I need to have my coffee in the morning.
6. I love to eat bananas.
7. I love to beat my boys in a family game of Wii Bowling. ;)
8. I am the middle sister.
9. I love being a glassblower.
10. I LOVE rainy days.
11. I am a MAJOR procrastinator.
12. My closet is totally messy...all of the time.
13. I like to sleep on my tummy.
14. I love, love, love to feel sand between my toes. 15. I love flip-flops...especially pink ones with glitter.
16. I love taking pictures...especially of my boys.
17. I absolutley hate doing laundry. All aspects - sorting, washing, drying, folding, putting away. YUCK. (I suppose that goes hand-in-hand with the messy closet.)
18. I love snorkeling.
19. I love to be on vacation...sitting on a beach somewhere.
20. I love it when my boys call me 'Mama'. 21. I don't like to floss my teeth.
22. I am a pretty patient person (usually).
23. I love listening to country music - sometimes the lyrics are so true - other times they are just too funny!
24. I dream of becoming a party planning photographer.
25. I miss my mom and dad.
26. My favorite flower is a pink Gerbera Daisy.
27. I love being Aunt Christi.
28. I don't like it when people cut me off when I'm waiting to get on the freeway.
29. My favorite movie of all time is "Grease". Cheesy, I know.
30. I actually like to watch 'Hannah Montana' and 'Drake and Josh'...and definitely NOT 'Spongebob'.
31. I'm supposed to wear glasses all the time so I can see clearly. ;)
32. I secretly like SPAM.
33. I wish I had known my Grandpa Chud better.
34. I've always wanted a cash register.
35. I love glittery things.
36. I'm kind of a contest junkie.
37. I don't have any tatoos.
38. I don't have a passport...yet.
39. I love that my husband always kisses me before he leaves for work.
ok...ok....I think that's it for now. Except...
40. I love my family and my friends...they are what make me...me.

Wow! This was very theraputic! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christi! It's amazing to see how many of the items on your list are the same as my (non-existent) list!! I'm not a glassblower, or the middle sister, but I love rainy days, water aerobics, messy closet, etc., etc. Crazy. I am looking forward to getting a blog up and running too. I'll need your help! I love you so much and this is a fun way for me to see how you are doing everyday! Thanks! Love, Sara