Wednesday, January 30

HOME TODAY

I'm so excited to be home today. Griffin has a half day - and Jim has some "big, important meeting" with some "Middle Easterners" today - so he can't be home for the afternoon shift. So, Dylan and I decided to call in sick. :) We are doing fun Valentine crafts :) and doing 10 million loads of laundry. :(

The boys went to BMX last night. Dylan crashed hard on the first hill - but got right back up and kept on truckin'! He's so tough. Griffin is getting pretty fast!Here is a picture of Dylan's new bed....

Funny little thing I just thought of...Saturday night, Carmen and Al had the boys for a sleep over. We called on Sunday morning to see how everyone was doing. Here's the conversation Jim had with his dad..."Hi Dad, how is everything? Are the boys doing ok?" "Oh...we are doing just great. Griffin is just trying to pull the ceiling fan out of the ceiling and Dylan has been in the bathroom washing his hands for the last 20 minutes. So, we're just fine!" Jim laughed so hard - totally imagining our boys doing just what Papa Al said.
Well, I hope you have a great day!

No comments: