Wow! 2011 already!?! Where has the time gone?
--Resolutions --
This year, I am going to try to....
**keep up with this dang blog! I really enjoy keeping track of our lives on here....but seems like life has been very hectic latey. I AM going to make time for this fun blog!!!
**keep up with my running! I really, really enjoy running. (I NEVER, ever thought I'd say that! But I do!) In 2010, I ran in two races - and had a blast! This year, I'd like to run in more races!
**S...L...O...W.............D..........O...........W................N! I want to stop and enjoy my "babies" a little more. I say babies....but, my babies are 11 & 8! Crazy. I need to slow down and enjoy...enjoy...enjoy them.
**so...my word of the year is ENJOY! I really want to enjoy the life I have. And not want for more....simplify and enjoy.
Happy New Year!
♥Christi
Tuesday, January 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment