Once again...happy new year! ☺
One project that I am going to try to conquer this new year is a fun project I learned from my friend Cara. It's called 12 on the 12th. Basically...on the 12th of each month, I will take 12 pictures that represent my day. Then, put all of the pictures together in one colllage. So fun...except, on this very first expedition, I forgot to bring my camera with me! Luckily I could use my phone -- thus the crappy photo quality. :( Next month, I WILL carry my camera with me on the 12th.
**HINT -- I was trying to make them all the same size and put them together on PhotoShop. It was taking FOREVER -- so I used this fun little website that I have used before called MosaicMaker. SO STINKIN EASY to use! I think you'll ♥ it! I know I do!
One project that I am going to try to conquer this new year is a fun project I learned from my friend Cara. It's called 12 on the 12th. Basically...on the 12th of each month, I will take 12 pictures that represent my day. Then, put all of the pictures together in one colllage. So fun...except, on this very first expedition, I forgot to bring my camera with me! Luckily I could use my phone -- thus the crappy photo quality. :( Next month, I WILL carry my camera with me on the 12th.
**HINT -- I was trying to make them all the same size and put them together on PhotoShop. It was taking FOREVER -- so I used this fun little website that I have used before called MosaicMaker. SO STINKIN EASY to use! I think you'll ♥ it! I know I do!

From Top Left to Bottom Right
♥ My new Kreuig coffee maker from my parents! I am completely in love with this!
♥ Me hard @ work...this is the view I get 8 hours a day while working. My favorite painting by Grandpa Joe is my view! ♥it!
♥ My one and only Valentine's Day decor @ home.
♥ My little Sophie girl. Super sweetie pie with a little "kick"!
♥ Sweetie Pie Jaxon pants! What a cutie pie!
♥ Grabbing a quick bite to eat @ In-N-Out before basketball practice.
♥ Jim @ dinner...
♥ Another beautiful AZ sunset on our way to practice
♥ ...just a little bball...
♥ Griffin with his new love ;) ~ XBOX
♥ Dylan the magical bubble blower!
♥ Remembering all of the victims in a senseless tragedy in Tucson over the weekend...flags flown @ half mast.
Thanks! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:
That is so cute Christi, I might have to steal your idea!
Post a Comment