Happy Valentines Day too Christi!! Thanks for the goodies and the light toys. We now have nightly rituals where David turns off all the lights and we go around the house with the light toys. Thanks! I will try to update my blog too. It is fun...Miss you and can't wait to see you in March! Love, Sara
Such cute boys and they keep getting cuter! Yes, my life has been a bit crazy these last few months I admit. But I'm hoping the worst is over and I can get on with life, kids, school, blogging, housework, all that fun! I'm still very tired all the time but trying to build my immune system up slowly. Thanks for the sweet note! Hope you are doing well!
2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day too Christi!! Thanks for the goodies and the light toys. We now have nightly rituals where David turns off all the lights and we go around the house with the light toys. Thanks! I will try to update my blog too. It is fun...Miss you and can't wait to see you in March! Love, Sara
Such cute boys and they keep getting cuter! Yes, my life has been a bit crazy these last few months I admit. But I'm hoping the worst is over and I can get on with life, kids, school, blogging, housework, all that fun! I'm still very tired all the time but trying to build my immune system up slowly. Thanks for the sweet note! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment