Thursday, September 18

Thursday Update...

Well, this week completely FLEW by! Tomorrow is already Friday...where has the time gone?

So, Sunday morning, i woke up with a sore throat and a slight headache. :( We had already decided the night before that we were going to go hiking somewhere fun - to play with our new camera. I took a couple of Tylenol Cold - and we were off to Payson - and the Natural Bridge. We made it up there in no time and were off. But, before I knew it...i felt like CRAP! I had a fever, aches, headache, sore throat.... I took a few more Tylenol and ventured on. We ended up having so much fun. The boys absolutely loved it. Griff wants to do that every weekend. We took a ton of pictures, only a handful turned out as hoped.

We made it home shortly after dinner time. I was pooped! And felt like CRAP! I ended up in bed until Wednesday! I had some sort of weird flu thing. Fever, headache, body aches, sorethroat, nausea...and the list goes on.

I am much better now. I feel like I completely lost like 2 days of my life. Where did they go?

So, here are some pictures of our weekend adventure. I'm sure there will be more to come with our fun, fun new camera! Ü


No comments: