Thursday, September 11

Our new "BABY" has arrived!

I am so excited to have our NEW camera!!!! Jim called me at 3:45 and told me that Mr. UPSman had just delivered our "package"! I was so excited...I turned off my stuff at work...and left right away. I am so excited to have this wonderful addition to our family. ;) We had fun playing around with all the different settings...it's going to take a while to refresh my mind on all the photography stuff I learned in high school. Photography was my most favorite class - and I've always wanted a NICE camera! Well, now we've got one!!! Jim and the boys are pretty excited to learn all about it too! I think we will have fun as a family learning how to get great pictures...
Here is my first picture with our new Canon Rebel Xsi


Look at this neat picture Jim took with a slow shutter speed...

And of course here are a couple of cutie pies...

TGIF!!! So glad it is Friday tomorrow! Be sure to check out the link on the side of my blog about the fun Cosmo Christmas gift exchange Alex and I are trying this year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I need a few tips on how to use my camera!