Friday, February 1

Happy Friday!

Whew!  So glad that today is Friday!  It has been a crazy week here at work.  Time for some much needed R-n-R.

We "celebrated" Jim's birthday last Sunday.  He was actually sick that day, but we tried to make the most of it.  It was a wonderful rainy day.  We actually had 5 days of wonderful rainy-ness.  It was so nice to enjoy the clouds and rain.

Some exciting news.... Good Housekeeping has published my "experience" with the GHRI on their website!  I'm pretty excited about it.  Again, I still can't believe how wonderful this was!  Take a look, here!   While you are there, take a look around the GHRI blog.  So many useful tips and ideas on their website!  While I was browsing, I saw this.  I sure wish that I had The Cooking Channel!  I'd love to see this show!  But, luckily, I can catch up with the show here.  Many thanks to Miriam Arond and her wonderful staff!

I hope to get a couple of good runs in this weekend.  Getting all ready for our annual Skirt Chaser! Always such a fun event.  I can't wait!! ♥  Here are me and my cute sisters before the run last year. :)

Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!


No comments: