Happy Friday! Whew! What a week...
Busy...busy...busy at work this week. Plus, we all (me and the kids) have come down with a pest-ery little cold. :( Dylan actually ended up with a double ear infection. Go figure.... poor little guy. But, that pink bubble gum medicine works wonders on ear infections. He's all better now.
I have a gross plugged up nose and an annoying little cough...
Tomorrow I am running my very first race EVER! I'm excited...can't wait! I just hope I don't come in last place. ;) I don't think I will. I have been running on my lunch hour - a couple of days a week and on the weekends. I did 3 miles at lunch yesterday and felt great when I was done! Amazing what a little practice and patience can do for ya! Wish me luck!
The boys have basketball games in the morning. They are ♥'ing basketball! I am so proud of them. They are my favorite little sports stars! ☺ Go Lakers! Go Hammerheads!
Have an amazing Presidents/Valentines Weekend! I'm off to help with Dylan's Valentines Party at school!
☺
Friday, February 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And I appreciated your help at the party!
Post a Comment