I was talking to Dyl in the car yesterday – trying to figure out what kind of Valentine’s he wants to hand out to his class.
I was giving him some great ideas….
Or maybe these are great ideas in the eyes of a girl…a girl who is in love with hearts and pink and glitter and girly stuff….

I was giving him some great ideas….
Or maybe these are great ideas in the eyes of a girl…a girl who is in love with hearts and pink and glitter and girly stuff….

Look at these *AdOrAbLe* stickers!

And these *sUpErLiCiOuS* cupcakes! I think I am in love with cupcakes….


And these *sUpErLiCiOuS* cupcakes! I think I am in love with cupcakes….

This ring…well…this ring is AmAzInG! I love it.
I have been into big flower rings lately…
I have this one…the silver one...

And LOVE IT!
Okay…got off on a blog/etsy/shopping tangent….Sorry ‘bout that…
Well, he ended up saying he wants to make “GOOP” – you know that slimy disgusting play-doh type stuff that “farts in a cup”? Yeah…he wants to make GREEN (why green?) GOOP for heart day… Whatever….
Green Goop it is…
BTW – Here is the recipe to make farting goop…
Get ready for Valentines day!




1 comment:
Yes, all those things are DARLING!! I love them - your boys......not so much probably. Sorry about that.
Loving your new blog banner it's so cute!!!!
Post a Comment