Monday, July 27

Summer Catch-Up

Well, summer vacation is almost over! Less than 2 weeks left! We have had a great summer - it sure has gone fast! It's hard to believe we will have a 1st grader and a 5th grader! Yikes!

The boys spent just about a week in Wisconsin with Nana visiting Nah Nah and Papa. They were there for the 4th of July. Jim and I missed them terribly! But, they had a blast!

The boys had a wonderful time in swim team - they did GREAT! They both ended up with a couple of ribbons in the championship races! We are so proud!




























We spent the week in San Diego last week. Griffin spent his 10th birthday learning how to surf!


























Oh yeah...and we had a SNAKE in our pool! DISGUSTING!!
















Chewy is doing great! She is the cutest little hamster!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Your boys are getting so big and handsome!!! It looks like you had a blast this summer. I'm sad summer is over but I welcome the cooler weather that is around the corner!@